Hey Wineos! We hope that you are enjoying your summer so far! We are proud to present another Half-Past Summer Sangria Series recipe, this time inspired from Davids Tea Goji Pop Sangria.
We call ours:
Magic Dragon Sangria (David’s Tea)
*makes 6 solo cup size glasses*
16 “perfect spoonfuls” of Magic Dragon herbal tea from David’s Tea – we bought 2 oz of tea which was more than enough so we suggest 1.5oz
4.5 cups of hot water
2 cups Stemmari Moscato (or Moscato of your choice)
1 shot of Blackberry Liquor
5 oz Bacardi White Rum
1 Pink Lady Apple
- Divide 2 of the 3 clementines into sections and freeze pieces in Ziplock bags.
- Bring water to almost boil and add tea- let steep until room temperature
- Pour wine, rum, liquor and into a pitcher
- Pour steeping tea into pitcher but DO NOT strain the loose tea out!
- Divide the last clementine into smaller pieces, slice apple into small pieces and add both to pitcher.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, leaving the loose tea inside pitcher
- When ready to serve, Pour sangria through a tea strainer for each glass then add frozen Clementine pieces to act as ice cubes. **If you own a David’s Tea Pitcher that has a tea strainer built in then make the whole sangria using their pitcher.**
David’s Tea Logo Image Credit @ laurenmarinigh.com